I'm happy to say that my weight is now 202 lb or 91.6 Kg (14st 6 lb)
Not only have I managed to keep the weight down but I'm getting some great comments from friends, too.
The other day when I went to my local chippy (yes I do eat chips every week), Rose who works there said that she didn't recognise me when I went in last week. I explained what I was doing.
Changes that I've made
Recently I've changed jobs and having to get up at 5:30 and finishing at 11pm with a 2 hour break in the evening was taking its toll.
Now I have 3 daily disciplines.
Breakfast
1 shot MonaVie Active from my friend Marion
http://fantasticjuice.mymonavie.com/product/juice.html
2 skinny fiber tablets from my buddy Jay in the US from Holiday Body
http://holidaybody.skinnybodycare.com/
Toast - 1 piece with Jam, butter, whatever.
A cup of tea - I don't like milk any more, so I have it black
Lunch
No time for lunch in my job so I have a glass of water and a can of EMV from Marion
http://fantasticjuice.mymonavie.com/product/emv.html
3pm break
When I change shifts from teaching to admin I have another can of EMV from Marion
http://fantasticjuice.mymonavie.com/product/emv.html
Evening meal
This is the one time I get to spend with my family (Sue and my 2 boys) so we all get together and eat what we want.
I'll take 2 skinny tablets half an hour before the meal with a glass of water.
As a family we'll drink MonaVie original at the table.
http://fantasticjuice.mymonavie.com/product/juice.html
Hopefully knowing what I do will help you, too. Despite my busy lifestyle I no longer feel tired and get lots of comments on how happy and slim I look. That keeps me motivated.
Managing demanding work schedules and irregular shifts can significantly impact sleep quality and stress hormones, making consistent metabolic management essential for sustaining high energy levels. Prioritizing protein-dense nutrition and structured habits helps safeguard lean muscle mass and maintain a strong resting metabolic rate during major lifestyle transitions. Mymetabolism offers science-backed nutrition frameworks, strength guidance, and personalized metabolic tracking to keep your health and momentum fully supported.
ReplyDelete